MyPrivateBoutique
Extra 20% discount with code: 2SUND2
 My Bag: CHF 0.-

Take Care of Your Hair

'Coconut Water & Orange Blossom Hydration Infusion' Conditioner - 200 ml
'Coconut Water & Orange Blossom Hydration Infusion' Conditioner - 200 ml

Le petit Marseillais

'Coconut Water & Orange Blossom Hydration Infusion' Conditioner - 200 ml

Our Price: CHF 1.90

Extra 20% discount with code: 2SUND2
Days
:
Hrs
:
Min
:
Sec

- +

Le petit Marseillais - 'Coconut Water & Orange Blossom Hydration Infusion' Conditioner - 200 ml

Our secret: a healthy scalp is the basis for healthy hair. Discover our infusion range. Our authentic moisturising recipe takes care of your scalp and hair.

Organic calendula infusion: mythical flower known for its protective and nourishing properties.

Organic coconut water: renowned for its moisturizing properties. The results are perfectly detangled, your hair is moisturised and supple without being weighed down. Your hair is soft, shiny and light, from the roots to the ends. After shampooing, apply to damp hair from roots to ends, leave on for 1 minute and rinse. Psst! We tell you all about our ingredients! 95% of the ingredients in our formula are of natural origin. The remaining 5% are used to guarantee the sensoriality and the good conservation of the formula.



This product will be delivered within 2 to 3 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email

100% Swiss company

Easy return and cash back *
* Wine & Spirits and underwear cannot be returned or exchanged

Authenticity of the designer goods sold on MyPrivateBoutique are 100% guaranteed

Your loyalty rewarded with free delivery
Buy over CHF 250.- and secure free shipping on your purchases for the next 3 months (min. order 50.-)

Hotline 0848 88 6644
Monday - Friday 14h-17h
(local fixed network rates in Switzerland / mobile rates by provider)