Diet Food - 'Pulbere' Vitamin C
- Strong antioxidant, which prevents the action of free radicals
- Helps the body to synthesize the most important neurohormones: norepinephrine, adrenaline, dopamine, produced in the nervous system or in the adrenal glands
- Strengthening immunity
- Reduces flu or cold symptoms
- Decreased hypertension
- Dilation of blood vessels
- Reduces the effects of lead poisoning
- Helps to lose weight
- Reduces stress levels
- Decreases the risk of cataracts
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Protects the body against cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- Prevents asthma
- Protects the skin against ultraviolet rays
Vitamin C deficiency in the body occurs over time, as a result of a diet that is missing or insufficient. Over time, vitamin C deficiency affects collagen production, which leads to tissue rupture. Prone to a vitamin C deficiency are people who follow extreme diets, the elderly, smokers, pregnant or breastfeeding women, but also people who suffer from diseases that prevent them from properly absorbing nutrients from food. Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency include a state of constant fatigue and weakness, muscle and joint pain, rapid bruising of the skin from bumps, dry skin, hair that breaks easily, inflammation and discoloration of the gums, nosebleeds or weight loss. If left untreated, vitamin C deficiency can cause respiratory problems, fever and seizures, but only in rare cases.
Ingredient: vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
1250 -% AR * reference intake required for an adult (8400jj / 200kcal)
Allergens: The product may contain traces of soy, nuts and gluten.
This product will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email