Pranarom - Siam wood - twig and berries - 10 ml
Pranarôm is a laboratory specialised in scientific and medical aromatherapy. It was founded in 1991 by Dominique Baudoux, a well-known pharmacist and aromatologist, very much appreciated for his books on aromatherapy.
"For 20 years, our teams of scientists and trainers have travelled the world to find the best aromatherapy products and share our expertise in this field. We are confident that chemotyped essential oils will be the finest assets of tomorrow’s Health. Pranarôm is a world reference in aromatherapy. This is probably due to our constant desire to offer a rigorous approach of plants and their benefits on mankind.
Pranarôm has now turned into a market leader. This is definitely thanks to all those who discover and like our products for a better health. I thank them for sharing our passion !".Product Details:
Twig and berries
External use only.
35 drops = about 1 ml
175 drops = about 5 ml
1 tablespoon = about 10 ml
CONCENTRATION OF ESSENTIAL OILS FOR EXTERNAL USE:
Bath (adult): 10 drops maximum to dilute in a solvent (Solub HE, Neutral Base)
• Foot bath: 4 to 6 drops
• Massage cream: 2 to 2.5%
• Massage oil: 2 to 10% - about 4 to 20 drops of HE in 1 tablespoon of fatty oil
• Inhalation wet: 6 -10 drops in 250 ml of water (depending on age)
• Dry inhalation: 2-3 drops on a handkerchief or in an inhaler stick
• Atmospheric vaporizer: 50 to 100 drops in 30 cl of water (shake well before use)
• Face cream: 0.1 to 1%
• Body milk, lotion: 1 to 1.5%
• Ointment: 3 to 5%
• Insect Repellent: 2 to 2.5% - approx. 4 to 5 drops in 1 tablespoon of lotion
• Shampoo and conditioner: 0.5-1.5% 20 to 30 drops for 1 glass of shampoo (125 ml) "
This product will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email