Forté Pharma - 'Royal' Bulbs - 20 Units
Forté Pharma Royal Booster Serum of Immunity 20 Ampoules is a food supplement in the form of a drinkable ampoule based on royal jelly, pollen, propolis and honey.
This food supplement is composed of:
- Royal Jelly (1500 mg), it is a nutritional concentrate designed to nourish the queen by offering her an incredible longevity.
- Propolis (100 mg), made from bud and bark resins collected and processed by bees, is used in the hive as a real natural shield. It provides a protective barrier to protect the colony from external aggressions, such as microbial germs and moulds.
- Pollen (2500 mg), is a superfood traditionally consumed for its richness in nutrients and its stimulating properties on the body. It helps to strengthen natural immunity and strengthens the body.
- Honey (2000 mg), made by bees from flower nectar, is a healthy and natural energy product, known for its many virtues.
Formulated without colouring, preservatives or sweeteners.
Advice for use
Take 1 ampoule to dilute in the morning in a glass of water or fruit juice (200 ml). Due to its high concentration, the flow of the formula may be more or less easy. Shake before use. To avoid the possible fall of ampoule debris into the liquid, do not break the ampoule over the glass.
Not recommended for people allergic to hive products. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 12 years of age without medical advice.
Indication: Immunity booster.
This product will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email
Easy return and cash back *
* Underwear and stockings cannot be returned or exchanged
Free delivery as of CHF 250.- of purchase *
* excluding champagne and liquors
Authenticity of the designer goods sold on MyPrivateBoutique are 100% guaranteed
Your loyalty rewarded with free delivery
Buy over CHF 400.- and secure free shipping on your purchases for the next 3 months (min. order 50.-)
Hotline 0848 88 6644
Monday - Friday 14h-17h
(local fixed network rates in Switzerland / mobile rates by provider)