Clarins - 'Doux Moussant' Cleanser - 75 ml
This water-dispensing cleanser, specifically formulated for normal to dry skin, has a fresh scent and a soft foaming texture with moisturising plant extracts. Skin is perfectly cleansed and feels soft and supple.
Our new cleansing product formulas are biodegradable* and even more natural. With at least 91% naturally derived ingredients, including new naturally foaming agents, they offer guaranteed effectiveness with a silky lather texture. The remaining 9% are igredients that help to preserve the product properly and provide a unique sensory experience.
The fragrances of our Doux Nettoyant Moussant have also evolved in line with the new changes in cosmetic regulations.