Elisium - 'Spider Web' Nail Gel - 4 Silver Widow 5 ml
A thick, long-lasting gel thanks to which you can create geometric patterns as well as perfectly straight lines.
Elisium Widow Gel is a hybrid gel for creating geometric nail decorations. Geometric patterns, straight lines, artistic compositions - the product offers unlimited possibilities thanks to its unusual, thick, elastic formula. The medium-density rubber structure allows you to create effective patterns.
Advantages of the gel:
easy to apply;
hardens under UV and UV/LED lamp;
soaked in acetone;
amazing durability - lasted up to 4 weeks.
1. Gently matt the nail with a polish, remove the resulting dust and wash off with a cleaner.
2. Apply a thin coat of HARD BASE and cure in the UV/LED lamp as per chart.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and cure under the UV/LED lamp (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). Repeat the process to obtain the color depth.
4. With a thin brush or probe, apply Widow Gel to the selected color to obtain the desired effect/pattern. Cure the decoration under UV or LED lamp according to table below.
4a. The Widow Gel should be dragged in an uninterrupted motion from point to point of contact, creating lines (see video).
5. Apply a layer of top coat to give a very expressive shine, cure under UV/LED lamp according to table and then wash with cleaner.