MyPrivateBoutique
 My Bag: CHF 0.-
Cart expired.
'Super Aqua Emulsion Universelle' Serum - 50 ml
'Super Aqua Emulsion Universelle' Serum - 50 ml

Guerlain

'Super Aqua Emulsion Universelle' Serum - 50 ml

Our Price: CHF 109.90

RRP: CHF 174.00

- +

Guerlain - 'Super Aqua Emulsion Universelle' Serum - 50 ml

This emulsion is a technology concentrate that moisturises the skin in a lasting way, preventing and correcting the first visible signs of ageing. - Aquacomplex Advanced* technology promotes water flow to rehydrate and protect skin from the risk of dehydration**. - AquaBiotic targets the skin ecosystem*** to help strengthen the skin. Better preserved in everyday life, skin quality is more beautiful and radiant. This lightweight formula is particularly suitable for skin in search of fresh, rebalancing hydration without an oily finish. 97% of ingredients of natural origin, according to ISO16128, calculation including water. The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality. Respects the skin's natural pH. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Unisex. A fragrance with a fresh pink note, faceted with notes of Fleur d'eau, Ylang Ylang and Jasmine. *Advanced Aquacomplex Technology **In vitro tests on ingredients



This product will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email

100% Swiss company

Easy return and cash back *
* Wine & Spirits and underwear cannot be returned or exchanged

Authenticity of the designer goods sold on MyPrivateBoutique are 100% guaranteed

Your loyalty rewarded with free delivery
Buy over CHF 400.- and secure free shipping on your purchases for the next 3 months (min. order 50.-)

Hotline 0848 88 6644
Monday - Friday 14h-17h
(local fixed network rates in Switzerland / mobile rates by provider)